In accordance with the Data Protection Act (No. 78-17) of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter “the Law”) and the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the Protection of Personal Data (hereafter “The Regulation”), Les3lieux is “responsible for the processing” of the data collected on its behalf on www.les3lieux.com (hereinafter “the Site”) or during its actions for commercial or informative purposes.
in this capacity, Les3lieux undertakes to respect the rules and obligations provided for by the said Law and the said Regulations.
1. PURPOSES AND TERMS OF TREATMENT
The Site User is informed in particular that the information communicated to Les3lieux is still strictly necessary for the services offered on the Site and are intended only for the service (s) or collaborator (s) of Les3lieux in charge of said services .
The methods of data processing operated by Les3lieux on the Site are as follows:
the aims pursued are:
- The provision of a contact form for the provision of a response tailored to the needs of people using this service. Any data collected prior to the ratification of a commercial contract with Les3lieux will be processed on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
- Registration for the newsletter and the prospecting database for commercial solicitation purposes. This treatment is operated on the basis of a legitimate interest of Les3lieux and according to the prospecting rules governing the B2B activities (including the opt-out).
The personal data processed on the Site are the surname, first name, personal email address (recruitment) or professional (contact), postal address, personal phone number (recruitment) or professional (contact), the company (contact), data relating to professional life (recruitment) as well as navigation data (such as the IP address, browser used, pages viewed) of the person concerned. Any other data appearing in the free fields of the forms made available to the User can not be anticipated by Les3lieux. Nevertheless, these will be protected similar to the data requested or required on the Site.
The categories of persons concerned are all natural persons wishing to:
- To benefit, in a professional capacity, from an information or a service from Les3lieux;
- Join the Les3lieux team
The shelf life of the data varies according to the aims pursued:
- Concerning the contact form, the transmitted data will be kept for three (3) years from the collection.
- Regarding the online application form, the data will be kept according to the outcome of the application:
- In case of “hiring”, your data will be kept according to the terms of your employment contract.
- In the event of a “high interest but not winnable candidacy”, your data will be kept for two (2) years from the date of application.
- In case of “application can not meet our expectations”, your data will be deleted immediately, without retention period.
- Regarding the subscription to the newsletter / commercial prospection, the email address will be kept for three (3) years, renewable by simple agreement and except in case of early unsubscription.
- Regarding cookies, except in case of a request for early deletion, they will be deleted automatically after one (1) year.
2. RIGHTS OF THE PERSONS CONCERNED
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III “Rights of the data subject” of the Regulation, the user has the right to access, rectify, erase and port the information concerning him, which he can exercise in his ‘addressing:
- By post to:
10 Port des Noues
49130 Les Ponts de Cé
Tél. : 02 14 03 03 53
- By mail to :
The message should contain the object “Exercise of my right” as well as a copy of proof of identity of the person concerned.
In accordance with the provisions of the same chapter, the user may also object to having his data processed. Outside the contractual framework, the consent given to data processing may be withdrawn at any time by the data subject. The exercise of these rights is also done via the abovementioned e-mail and according to the same requirements.
Les3ieux also informs the Site User that he / she has a right of complaint, if, during a data processing, he feels aggrieved by said processing. She then encourages to consult the site of the CNIL for more information on this component.
Les3ieux undertakes to implement all the organizational and technical measures to ensure the physical and logical security of personal data and to maintain them until the said data are deleted. It also undertakes to notify Users and the relevant Control Authority of any personal data breach within forty-eight (48) business hours following the discovery of such a breach.
These rules are also applied by the Subcontractors of Les3lieux, who are contractually committed to it.
Some information is collected by means of cookies (small text files placed on the hard disk of the visitor who store information concerning them and which can be consulted by this site).
On its Website, Les3lieux mainly uses analytics cookies from Google Analytics. These cookies are for the sole purpose of measuring and studying the audience of the Site.
Les3lieux informs the user that he may oppose the registration of cookies by adjusting the parameters of the script at the bottom of the website www.les3lieux.com. Only cookies required for the proper functioning of the site can not be subject to opposition by the User. If the Site User refuses so-called “functional” cookies, he acknowledges that functions and features of the site may not work properly.
In addition, Les3lieux specifies to the User that if, in general, it wants to oppose the collection of cookies, it can do so by configuring its browser.